Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Celestial model and Sacred Centers



celestial Model:

  Moisesmeans draw from water

 Moises is considered a religious leader according to the Hebrew bible and Qur’an.

Moises Austin played an important part in the development of the American lead industrial.

 My family named me because the name has been passed down through generation, and my family is catholic.

Sacred Center

My sacred center is my house and any place where I spend time with my family. I like to plan BBQ, movie nights, and pizza party for any reason, and spend a quality time with my family. My family is extremely important for me.

My room is my second is a sacred place because is the place where I found my true self and recognize my triumphs and defeat during the day. This place is where I can find peace and talk to myself and do whatever I please.

No comments:

Post a Comment